We are seeking a UI/UX designer from a design background, capable of delivering wireframes and screens for web and mobile applications with a strong understanding of usability requirements and testing. Candidates from a graphic design background with a flexible and versatile design sense will have a strong bonus.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards .
- Proven UI/UX experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.