PHP Backend Developer
Ability to guide clients to create thoughtful, scalable, and sustainable feature sets.
- Ecommerce development experience.
- Experience working with rapid development frameworks (CakePHP primarily, Zend, Syphmony, Ruby on Rails, etc).
- Experience with a wide variety of CMS systems (WordPress, Drupal, Expression Engine, etc).
- Experience implementing standards based websites built for accessibility, SEO and interactivity.
- Experience working with social network API’s (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Flickr, etc).
- Exceptional understanding of and practice using Object Oriented Coding principles.
- Flexibility to juggle multiple projects while being able to solve problems independently, adapt to quickly changing priorities, maintain a high-level of work under pressure, and deliver on required timelines.
- Ability to effectively communicate your work with both technical and non-technical peers.
- Enjoy working both in teams and independently as required by the projects and tasks at hand.
- Superior attention to detail and a strong ability to Q/A one’s own work required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Server management and load-balancing experience.
- Facebook application development experience.
- Mobile website development experience.